Gas Safe are the official list of gas engineers who are registered to work safely and legally on all gas appliances. By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. The Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI as the gas registration body in 2009. The main focus of the Register is on improving and maintaining gas safety to the highest standards. We make sure all gas engineers on the Register, over 120,000, are qualified to work with gas. AGM Building services are fully compliant of all aspects of Gas Safe.
- Bridging the Gap: CIOB’s Global Initiative for Diversity and Inclusion in Construction
- Addressing the Legacy of RAAC: Balancing Safety with Innovation in Construction
- A New Chapter in Building Safety: The Groundbreaking Impact of the Building Safety Act
- Pioneering Sustainability: Scotland’s Vision to Become the Hub for Wind Turbine Blade Recycling in Europe
- Championing Mental Health: A Paradigm Shift in the Construction Industry
No comments to show.