The AGM Group has its roots in Inverclyde. With such strong connections there, we were not going to be left out of the extensive re-development of the Broomhill area. Back down the road we went this summer and completed a series of 6 shopfronts. Updating their old wooden and single glazed units to new aluminium and double-glazed frontages with stall risers re rendered to match their surroundings. The face lift for the shops will hopefully be a lift to the much need amenity they provide and a lift to the community. Thank you to Inverclyde Council for the award and the good work currently being achieved in Inverclyde.
- Bridging the Gap: CIOB’s Global Initiative for Diversity and Inclusion in Construction
- Addressing the Legacy of RAAC: Balancing Safety with Innovation in Construction
- A New Chapter in Building Safety: The Groundbreaking Impact of the Building Safety Act
- Pioneering Sustainability: Scotland’s Vision to Become the Hub for Wind Turbine Blade Recycling in Europe
- Championing Mental Health: A Paradigm Shift in the Construction Industry
No comments to show.