For some of the AGM team first aid training took place on Friday. Director of AGM Interiors Barry Morrison was put into the recovery position and Director of AGM Building Services Glenn Stevens had a foreign object lodged in his hand. Both have recovered well and are returning to business as usual. Set aside the good humour shared on the day, the participants of the course have had their awareness heightened to the causes of and the courses of action in the vent of, accident and injury. Combined with all the health and safety training and assessments this training serves to makes AGM sites as safe as possible AGM guys handy to have around especially when things go wrong.